How long is the guarantee valid?
|Crowns, bridges||3 years|
|Inlays, onlays||3 years|
|Aesthetic fillings||2 years|
| Prosthesis |
(full and partial dentures, supraconstructions)
|Ot-Cap, Preci, copulative element||1 year|
|Plastic tooth (loss of plastic tooth)||1 year|
|Temporary denture||2 months|
The guarantee becomes invalid if:
- the oral hygiene is not thorough and sufficient,
- the annual examination is not carried out,
- in case of the decrease of the gums and the bone structure,
- the dentures got damaged due to an accident,
- the instructions of the dentist are not observed (for example: not correct care of the dentures, not correct storage and use of the removable dentures).
- the weight of the patient changes significantly within a short time
- the dental status of the patient changes due to a general illness
- the dental treatment is carried out by another dentist.
The guarantee refers to the faults of material but not the furtherly needed treatments under the tooth replacement. The Diamant-Dent Dental Medical Institute takes over the treatment costs, if it can be proved definitely, that we have made a mistake (for example: material defect).
In addition the guarantee covers the costs of treatment but not the occured circumstances like travelling and accomodation