Thank you for your interest in our service ‘dental week’. During this so called ‘dental week’ you have the possibility to combine your dental treatment with a pleasant holiday.
How can you receive a detailed treatment and cost plan from us?
- You can send us your panorama X-ray photograph or your results, so we can make a so called far-diagnosis and draw up a treatment and cost plan for you. We will send you these together with an accompanying letter with the short description of your dental treatment.
So we have the possibility to give you advice by telephone about the costs and the duration of your dental treatment – even before your journey to Hungary. If you decide in favour of your treatment here in Hungary, you can submit your treatment and cost plan to your health insurance institution to have it approved
- You can visit us for your first consultation, during which we draw up your treatment and cost plan on the basis of a digital panorama X-ray photograph. Should you decide to have your dental treatment carried out at once, so we will take care of your accommodation and your return journey as well.
How can you visit us?
Our second, new dental clinic has a heated, protected car par, where your car is safe.
You only have to inform us when you are arriving at the airport of Vienna/Schwechat or in Bratislava, and we will pick you up, free of charge.
Would you like to book comfortable and cheap flights? Exquisite travelling has never been easier.
by DENTAL TAXI
With our dental taxi you can travel in modern and air-conditioned, ‘non-smoking’ cars. We pick you up from the Main Railway Station Vienna in a safe and relaxed surrounding, free of charge.
Our experienced drivers can pick you up and they can take you back.
For the reservation of your seat in our dental taxi please Contact us!
We can even pick you up at a previously arranged date from the railway station in Hegyeshalom (the first village after the border crossing point), or from the railway station in Mosonmagyaróvár (the town where our clinic is situated).
What happens after arriving at the Diamant-Dent clinic?
During your first consultation we are taking a digital panorama X-ray photograph, which is analysed by your dentist.
After this you are receiving your detailed treatment and cost plan and your questions can be answered at once.
The first examination, the drawing up of your treatment and cost plan and the consultation are free of charge and without obligation, you only have to pay for the X-ray photograph, which costs 40. - Euros
If you wish the treatment can be carried out at once or at a previously arranged date.
The general course of the dental treatments:
- fixed dentures: for the preparing of fixed crowns and bridges our dental technician’s laboratory needs 5 to 7 days.
- removable dentures: they can be prepared within 10-12 days.
- oral surgery operations: if you should need implants, bone construction, sinus lift and further oral surgery operations we can offer you two options:
- After the operation you spend 1 or 2 nights at our hotel, so that we can carry out the control examinations, the soft laser treatment, which assists the regeneration of the bone structure. After this you can go home. One week later you can come back in order to remove the suture.
- After the operation you spend one week at our hotel. During this week we carry out the soft laser treatment and you are examined continuously. At the end of the week we remove the suture and you can go home.
How can I spend my free time during the dental treatment?
- In the mean time we can help you to get to know our town and the surrounding a bit better during the following free time programmes:
The programmes are organized by an independent travel agency and the service includes a wide choice of free time activities, which can be chosen individually or in groups.
In case of every programme point tourist guides are provided. The programmes are considered as excellent Hungarian experiences, where you can learn more about our culture, culinary specialities and the nature conditions of Hungary.
If you should be interested in any of the above mentioned points, you can enrol for the chosen programme at our reception.
Please click on the picture to learn more about the programmes!
Rent-a-bike at the Diamant-Dent Dental Medical Institute
We offer our dear guests our new rent-a-bike service, in order to make their stay during their dental treatment even more pleasant and active.
We would like to draw your attention to the beautiful places in Szigetköz. There are plenty of pathways for bicycles and possibilities to make excursions by bike in our vicinity.
Our reception is at your disposal if you would like to rent one of our bicycles.
Price only: 6.- Euros/day/bicycle