Please read the questionnaire below before the appointment. If the answer to one of the questions is "YES", please postpone the treatment!
What our patients should pay attention to:
- We kindly ask you to arrive 10-20 minutes earlier than the appointment.
- Please inform yourself about the possible waiting times at the border before you set off.
- If possible, you should visit us alone. If you have to go with a companion, the companion should wait in the yard.
- When sharing motor vehicles with people who do not live in the same household, mouth and nose protection must be worn and only two people may be carried in each row of seats including the driver. So we can only pick up 5 people instead of 7, which is why we have limited capacity for picking up at Vienna Central Station. The obligation to wear mouth-nose protection does not apply to children up to the age of 6 and to persons who cannot be expected to wear the device for health reasons.
- We ask you that you only come if you have not contacted a person suspected of having COVID-19 / coronavirus infection in the past 14 days. If you have not had any symptoms of the disease in the past 14 days (e.g. cough, runny nose, sore throat, fever).