Bleaching with Biolase Laser, snow-white teeth in 20 minutes!
The most striking parts of the face are eyes and teeth, so there is not any wonder that everybody wants brightly white teeth. A wonderful smile that reflects a confident, healthy and attractive personality immediately attracts attention.
Do you know what causes tooth discoloration?
In most cases, our bad habits cause discoloration, which we do not really realize or do not think they would have discoloring effect on our teeth. For example, regular smoking, consumption of red wine or coffee. However, if we often eat meals, which discolor, such as tomatoes, red beets, carrots, a darker and more yellowish shade of tooth color may develop quicker.
If you want more beautiful and brighter teeth, examine your habits and way of life, and if it is needed, change it gently. Ask your dental hygienist for advice on your lifestyle, habits suiting dental care; respectively choose Biolase Laser tooth whitening.
Whom do we recommend Biolase Laser tooth whitening?
- for those who have habits resulting in discoloration
- for those whose scopes of duties and activities require perfect look and so they are looking for the most effective and the most efficient solutions in all walks of life
- for those whose teeth are sensitive to hot and cold, because during the laser teeth whitening we can reduce this sensitivity
- for those whose purpose is for years, for decades, of course, a naturally white, winningly pleasant smile and its preservation
How does a Biolase laser whitening take place?
- first, teeth will be cleaned professionally
- sensitive gums will be covered with a special protective material
- then, special Laser White gel is applied onto the teeth
- the gel-smeared teeth will be lightened for 20-30 seconds with Biolase Laser dental whitening machine, a special LED whitening lamp
- we let the teeth 5 minutes rest, then this process will be repeated in every quadrants
- 20-25 minutes later, the Laser White gel will be washed off and the treatment is finished
Biolase laser whitening is fast, efficient and free of side effects!
Our main aim is that you are satisfied with your brightened white teeth and you will feel more confident, more successful and happier. We offer a safe, effective and long-lasting teeth whitening treatment that tens of thousands patients around the world have already experienced.
Frequently asked questions during the tooth bleaching