Spa cocoa massage
The Spa cocoa relaxing body treatment provides a really delightful relaxation experience. The main active agent is the theobroma cocoa, which has excellent relaxing and mind-easing qualities. It has also a stimulating effect both on the body and the mind. After the first treatment stress-solving endorphins (happiness hormones) are released already, as a result of this an intensive relaxation can be provided. Depending on the extent of stress strain, 6-10 visits are recommended.
Course of the treatment:
- Spa body polish.
- This polishing of the whole body is carried out with a cell-regenerating body peeling, which contains rice parts, grains of salt and sugar.
- Spa cocoa body pack.
- The pack is put on the back and the bottom, the patient is wrapped into a warmed thermo blanket, and he or she can relax listening to soft music.
- The massage oil is mixed with tightening body cream, and the treated areas are massaged in gently.
- Spa tightening skin cream.
- The treated areas are creamed with tightening and hydrating creams, containing ronoxan and phytotal, which make the skin soft as velvet all day long.