What are lash extensions?
6D artificial lashes are unique, long-lasting, synthetic lashes, which are applied one by one to the natural eye lashes, so you get longer, darker and fuller lashes, which stay to 5-8 weeks; this period depends on the following:
- quality of used material
- professional application
- how careful they are treated
- the natural growth cycle of the own eye lashes.
Lash production became really popular in 2004 and since then new industrial branches are based on these. In the United States it is one of the most demanded service, therefore it became a basic service in nearly every American beauty saloon. The use of artificial lashes is getting known in Hungary as well, and prospectively it will become a basic cosmetic service in every beauty saloon.
Advantages of the use of 6D eye lashes:
- it makes your natural lashes longer,
- it makes natural lashes permanently darker,
- lash extensions lift up the eyes and make them brighter and larger,
- it gives you a younger look,
- it saves you time as you don’t have to use mascara,
- the colour of the glue used is black, so it looks like if you use mascara, without mascara clots.
All GOLD LASHES products are registered by OÉTI (National Institute for Food and Nutrition Science), and consist of components determined by directives regarding to EU cosmetics.
The technology developed by Gold LASHES is painless and so relaxing, that most of our guests fall asleep.
Answers to the questions of our guests:
What are lash extensions or otherwise known as 6D artificial lashes?
Eyelash extensions are a new popular service which provides longer, fuller, very natural looking eyelashes. 6D lashes are unique synthetic lashes, which are curved to imitate natural lashes perfectly. 6D lashes are applied one by one on the natural lashes, in order to achieve a natural, magnificent and sensual look. 6D lashes are developed for everyday use.
How long do 6D lashes stay?
When applied correctly the lashes stay until the end of the growth cycle of the natural lashes. The lifespan of natural lashes is different in case of every single lash, and also depends on everyday activity, but in general 80-90 % of the artificial lashes stay for 4 weeks.
Can I wear mascara with my 6D lashes?
Yes, you can, but it is not necessary, as the lash extensions produce the illusion as if you wear mascara. You may only wear water-based mascara, NEVER USE OIL-BASED OR WATERPROOF MASCARA.
Proper care of your eyelash extensions:
- During the first 24 hours the lashes may not get in contact with water.
- Avoid hot steam or saunas.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Only use water-based mascara, if necessary.
- Use water-based mascara remover.